COVID-19 FAQs and Assistance

Category: Business Tips

As we’re in an environment of limited interactions, we felt it would be helpful to share answers to common questions that may arise.

Is there a specific way I need to enter payroll leave due to COVID-19?

The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) provides paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for COVID-19 related reasons. FFCRA has also created the refundable Paid Sick Leave Credit and the Paid Child Care Leave Credit for eligible employers. This went into effect on April 1 and ends December 31, 2020.
For instructions to setup FFCRA Leave in our Payroll software, visit our Periodic Procedures page.

For more information on FFCRA, please visit the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, and Tax Foundation.

Will you continue print, mail, and batch operations?

Yes. We understand the importance and plan to continue these services while maintaining safety precautions.

Do you have a payroll solution to help with my remote employees?

Yes. Our Payroll Portal is an online tool available to you and your employees 24/7. Learn more.

Do you have a solution to help customers who can’t drop off payments?

Yes. Our Online and Automated Phone Payment features can help your customers who aren’t able to visit your office. Learn more.

Our Bill Presentment feature can help customers with online access to their bills. Learn more.

How do I stay up to date with your services and products?

There are several ways we connect with our customers and the public. To make sure customers get information regarding their PUBLIQ products and services, please make sure we have your current contact information. Additionally, you can follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and check back on this site.





Where can I find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19?

Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) pages for the most recent information. You may also want to reach out to your local and state health department.

Share this post